One if the easiest meals I have made… I know I say that a lot but this truly is! This is a meal I would split between lunch and Dinner.
What you need…
- 9oz (1.5cups) broccoli chopped and steemed
- 3oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 light garlic and herb Laughing Cow cheese wedges
- 3oz cooked shredded chicken
How to cook it…
- Steam the broccoli… I just bought the big bag you steam in the microwave. Then drain
- Mix the drained broccoli, the shredded chicken, 2oz shredded cheese, and laughing cow together
- Place the mixer in a baking dish
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 20 min.
- Pull the dish out and stir it up to make sure all the cheese is evenly melted throughout the dish.
- Place the last oz of cheese on top
- Place back into the oven until cheese is melted.
This meal is a complete Lean and Green, 1 Condiment ☺️