So this is pretty easy, it’s a healthy version of my Chicken Enchiladas.
10 oz of cooked shredded chicken
1/2 cup of my enchilada sauce (see below)
- 1/2 cup Rotel, Original
- 1tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2tsp Onion Powder
2 Light Laughing Cow cheese wedges
2 oz shredded 2% Mexican Cheese
2 large Poblano peppers
What to do…
- Slice your peppers in half, long way and take the seeds out… I just pulled them off or you can rinse while you pull them out either way.
- Place the peppers in a baking dish and place skin side up and place in the oven on low broil just while you are getting the filling mixed up…(if you like more of a fire roasted type pepper go a head and broil on high BUT keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn)
- Now its time for the enchilada sauce: Combine your garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and rotel in a bowl and mix it well
- In the same bowl add your shredded chicken (should be warm) and Laughing Cow wedges and mix well.
- Take your peppers out of the oven, but be careful they will be hot and should be lovely looking
- carefully fill each pepper with the mixer and place back into the oven at 350 for 20min… then add your 2 oz shredded cheese and place back into the oven until the cheese is melted goodness!
This dish serves 2 add a side of mashed avocado and you are all set!
Each serving is a complete Lean and Green *1 healthy fat ~per serving (with the avocado)