Seriously amazing!!! I can’t even tell you, you just have to try it!!! This is super easy and anyone can make it. I promise!
What you need…
- 1 cup egg beaters
- 2oz shredded Mexican cheese (2%)
- 1/2 Jalapeno
- 1.5 oz bell pepper (I used red)
- 1/4tsp cumin
- 1/4tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2TBSP cilantro
- 3.5 oz fire roasted diced tomatoes drained
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- 1/2 cup salad (whatever lettuce you want)
What to do…
- Place your tomatoes, spices, chicken broth, bell peppers, and jalapeno into a blender and blend that baby up!!!
- Now take a small pan for your egg beaters and heat it up. I sprayed a tiny bit of Pam on it then I did 3 separate omelette (1/3 cup each of egg beaters)
- Now that your omelets are cooked it’s time to layer up!
- Place a spoon full of sauce on the bottom of a baking pan. Then place your first omelet down.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top then place some sauce on there. And do that with each layer.
- On the last layer sprinkle some cheese and sauce like before then make sure to top it off with some cheese.
Bake on the oven for 15-20 min at 370°. The whole pan is a serving… That’s right YOU CAN EAT ONE WHOLE PAN! Top it off with a salad or take it out of the pan and set it on top a salad
This is a complete Lean and Green, 2 Condiments and add a healthy fat! Like some avocado of course ☺️