One of my favorites! I love to stuff jalapeños with just about anything,but this is by far one of the best things you can eat!
- 4 jalapeños (4.5oz)
- 1/2 cup 2% shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 light Laughing Cow cheese wedges
- A splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- 1.8 oz grilled shrimp
What to do…
- First things first… Slice the peppers long ways and take the seeds out. Then put them in the oven to broil while you prep the filling, but don’t forget about them!
- Spray your pan with a little Pam and cook the shrimp
- While your shrimp is cooking mash the Laughing Cow cheese, 1/4cup shredded cheese, Worcestershire sauce and your spices together.
- Once your shrimp is done allow it to cool just enough for you to handle. Then take the shrimp tails off and chop the shrimp up. Once chopped add them to the cheese mixer.
- Your jalapeños should be done. Again allow them to cool just enough for you to handle them.
- Fill the peppers up with the mixer and place back into the oven let them bake on 400° for 10 min.(When you have 2 min left get them out and sprinkle with a little parm cheese. Then return to baking )
While the jalapeños are baking it’s time to Cook your omelet!
- In the same pan you cooked the shrimp in heat back up and pour 1/2 cup egg beaters into it.
- Let it cook for a few minutes until it’s just about solid and a little brown on the other side.
- Gently flip it over and then pour your 1/4 cup shredded cheese on top. Make sure you spread it out close to the edges of the omelet.
- Once it’s cooked through and your cheese is melted place on a plate then place your jalapeños on top
I cut the omelet into slices and used it as a “tortilla” for the stuffed jalapeños. Also add a healthy fat like avocado!