Amazing that’s all!
What you need…
- 6oz shrimp (or 5oz chicken)
- 1 cup spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup broccoli chopped
- 2 light garlic and herb Laughing Cow cheese wedges
- 1/4 chicken broth low sodium
- 1/2 TBSP parsley
- 1 TBSP light butter
- 1 oz parm cheese
How to make the squash…
- Pierce the squash a few times to let out the stem while it cooks. Microwave for 6 min the carefully flip over and microwave again for 6 min.
- Take it out carefully… it’s hot!
- Slice or in half and take the seeds out
- Gently with a fork rake the squash to create the noodles
- Set 1 cup to the side
How to make it…
- Cook the shrimp(6 oz cooked) or the chicken (5oz cooked) with your 1/2 cup chopped broccoli. (Or you cake cook the broccoli in the microwave which ever!)
- Set the shrimp/chicken off to the side with the squash.
- In the pan add the chicken broth, butter, laughing cow and minced garlic clove.
- Once it’s all creamy goodness add parsley, 1/4 cup water and the parm cheese.
- Once that’s a thick creamy sauce add the broccoli, shrimp or chicken, and the squash noodles.
Shrimp- A complete Lean and Green, 2 healthy fats, 2 condiments
Chicken- A complete Lean and Green, 1 Healthy fat, and 3 condiments
*If your confused the laughing cow can either be a condiment or a healthy fat. With shrimp you need 2 healthy fats and with chicken you only need 1