Ok don’t knock it til you try it! It’s different yes but it’s so good! I know we all love a cauliflower pizza but sometimes you just don’t want the smell right?!
What you need…
- 1 cup spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup garlic spinach sauce( 1 garlic clove, 1/4 cup red bell pepper, 1/4 cup spinach packed in there, 1/4 cup or 2oz celery, 1 TBSP low fat cream cheese)
- 2 oz Mexican cheese
- 1.75 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 TBSP egg beaters
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
How to make it…
- Pierce the squash all the way through a few times to let the steam out. Place it into the microwave a cook for 6 min then flip it over and Cook again for 6 min. Slice it in half and take the seeds out
- Take a fork and take over the squash to create the spaghetti and take 1 cup out of it
- In a mixing bowl add the squash, Italian seasoning, egg beaters and Mexican cheese
- Place the mixture on sprayed parchment paper. Make sure to have a thin layer so that its crispy
- Bake at 425° for 15 mins then gently flip over and bake for another 10…
It should look something like this
- While the pizza is baking it’s time to make the garlic spinach sauce. Now this will make 2 batches and as long as you have extra spaghetti squash why not make another pizza right?!
- Add in a blender the spinach, garlic, bell pepper, and celery with 2tbsp water and 1 tbsp cream cheese (low fat) then blend away! It will make 1 cup
- Once the pizza is out place 1/4 cup sauce into the crust
- Place the sliced mushrooms on top the sauce
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top (yes the picture has Mexican cheese but trust me you want mozzarella… I was just out)
You can eat the whole thing!!!!
This is a complete Lean and Green, 2 condiments ☺️