So I set out to make this for a friend and had no idea where I was going to go with it or even if it was possible… Turns out it is very possible!
What you need…
- 1 package brown sugar oatmeal
- 1 package vanilla shake mix
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 stevia package
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 TBSP butter
- 1/3 oz pecans
How to make it…
- In one bowl mix the water and the oatmeal into a dough like state
- In a separate bowl mix everything but the pecans
- Spray a baking dish very lightly with Pam and pour the shake mixture into it.
- With the oatmeal gently roll into small dough balls.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top
Bake at 355° for 25 minutes then gently poke the top and bake for another 10-15 minutes.