Ok this is delicious and everyone should do this!
What you need…
- 2/3 cups Mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup spaghetti squash
- 2 TBSP Egg Beaters
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp oregano (fresh if you can if ground then use 1/2 tsp)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup spinach chopped
- 1/3 cup ricotta
How to make it…
- Make the spaghetti squash crust like but this time add 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese in it. If you need the recipe click here
- While your crust is cooking mix your ricotta, chopped spinach, garlic, and oregano.
- When your crust is done cooking spread your mixer on the crust and top with 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Then broil until cheese is bubbly.
This is a complete Lean and Green meal, 1.5 condiments