Great alternative to Cauliflower crust! It’s not smell and you usually have so much left over if you like to use it for spaghetti or whatever.
What you need…
- 1 Cup Spaghetti Squash
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese ( 2% Mexican or Part Skim Mozzarella)
- 2 TBSP Egg Beaters
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
How to make it…
- Pierce the squash several times then microwave for 6 min flip over then microwave again for 6 min.
- Remove the squash, but be careful its hot!
- Cut the squash long ways in half and scrap the “guts” or seeds out
- Then take your fork and scrap the sides of the squash and separate all the “noodles”
- Take one cup of the squash and mix with the , cheese of your choice, egg beaters, and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 425 for 15 min and then gently flip over and bake for another 10
This is only 2/3 of your greens and 1/4 of your lean, .5 Condiments