This meal is amazing. Wonderful heathy comfort food!
What you need…
- 2 chicken breast (About 9oz raw)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp zero sodium chili mix
- 1/2 cup can tomatoes
- A squirt of mustard
- A squirt of ketchup
5.03 oz Jimica fries
- 1 Jimica
- 1/4 tsp season salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Dash of sea salt
- 2oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp chives
How to make it…
- Place your 2 chicken breast in a pot of water and set it on medium high to boil. Set your timer for 30 min.
- While the chicken is cooking peel and slice the jimica into a fry shape.
- Place them in a bag and spray with Pam throw in sea salt, chili powder, and seasoning salt. Then shake the bag up
- Place the jimica on parchment paper and baking sheet
- Bake at 400°for 30 min flip them over and bake again for 20 more min.
- While the fries are cooking the second time. it should be time to shredded the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a mixer and turn it on low/medium until the chicken is nicely shredded
- Place 6oz of chicken on the stove with the water, chili mix, mustard, ketchup and tomatoes. Simmer until most of the liquid of gone
- When the fries are done they should look like the picture above.
- Place 5.3 oz on a plate
- Then place 2/3 portion of your chicken chili on top of your fries and add 2oz of shredded Cheddar cheese on top of that.
- Melt the cheese in the microwave for 1 min then top with sour cream and chives.