I didn’t come up with this on my own but I’m not sure who to credit. But they are a genius!
What you need…
- 1 jimica
- Season salt (no more than 1/2 tsp)
- Chili powder (no more than 1 tsp)
- Pam spray
How to make it…
- Peel and slice the jimica like you would a potato.
- Once it’s in fry shape place in a ziplock baggy and apart with Pam.
- Coat all the fries and sprinkle in the seasoning then shake the bag
- Pour the fries out on a baking dish lines with parchment paper
- Bake for 30 min at 400°
- Turn or “stir” the fries and return to the oven for 20 more min or until you get the crispness you desire in your French fries 😉
1.6 oz is 1/2 cup or 1/3 of your green for the day.
Condiments… Depends on the amount of spices you used. I used 1/2 tsp chili powder and 1/2 tsp season salt so it can to 1 condiment for a complete green (5.3 oz)