Mmmm that’s all!
What you need…
- 1 chicken breast (about 8 oz raw/ 5 oz cooked)
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese (part skim)
- 1/3 cup gravy
- 1/3 cup mushrooms chopped
- 2/3 cup spinach (it will cook down to 1/3 cup)
How to make it…
- Bake your chicken at 400 for 35 min or til done
- While your chicken is baking cook the mushrooms and the spinach on the stove.
- Once the spinach is wilted and the mushroom is tender add your gravy (click for the recipe) and 1/8 cup of water.
- When your chicken is done pour the gravy over the chicken and sprinkle your cheese on top.
- Return to the oven until the cheese is bubbly
This is a complete lean and green meal, 1.33 condiments