One of my go to meals normally so I’m glad I convert it to a healthy meal.
What you need…
- Shirataki noodles
- 1/2 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 2 light laughing cow cheese (I like the garlic and herb myself)
- 3 oz shredded chicken
- 3 oz of shredded Mexican cheese
- Pinch of salt and pepper
How to make it…
- Drain and rinse the shirataki noodles
- Heat a pan up and dry/harden the noodles
- Place the noodles (should be 1 cup) in a sprayed baking dish
- In the same pan cook the celery and mushrooms until tender
- Add everything but 1 oz of cheese into the dish and mix it up
- Bake at 350 for 20 min
- Pull the dish out and mix it up. Make sure your laughing cow cheese is well spread throughout the dish.
- Sprinkle the last bit of cheese on top and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly.