Talk about a dessert!!!
What you need…
- 1 meal replacement of cinnamon and brown sugar cereal
- 1 meal replacement of chocolate shake
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 TBSP egg beaters
- 2 TBSP cream cheese (low-fat)
- 2 TBSP ricotta cheese
- 1 TBSP w°ater
- 1 TBSP PB2
- 1 packet of stevia
How to make it…
- Crush up the cereal and add 2 TBSP egg beaters
- Mix well and create a dough
- Then smooth out on the bottom of a sprayed pan
- Bake at 375 for 6min
- Mix the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, stevia, vanilla extract and the rest of the egg beaters together
- Then add the chocolate shake mix, water, and pb2 to the mixer
- Pour the filling on top of the crust and spread to the sides of the crust but don’t over lap it.
- Bake for 20 min.