Who doesn’t love some Mac and cheese?!
What you need…
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 light laughing cow cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta part skim
- 1/5 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup Mexican cheese 2%
- A pinch onion powder (optional)
- A pinch garlic (optional)
- Dash of sea salt and pepper
- A pinch of chili powder
How to make it…
- Slice the zucchini ( I bought my slicer for cheap at Walmart)
- Add the sliced zucchini and broccoli (I used frozen broccoli) to a pot and cook til tender
- Once it’s tender add everything!
- Once the cheese and everything is all creamy goodness if it’s too thick add some water 1/8 cup at a time.