Oh this is out of this world!!! Seriously it’s a must!
What you need…
- 12 oz of sliced bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 2 oz of shredded low fat pepper jack cheese
- 8oz of skirt steak
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
How to make it…
- Begin with a very hot cast iron skillet once it’s very hot spray with Pam then place your steak in it.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and your Worcestershire sauce
- Cook for about 5-8 min each side until you get close to the desire done-ness of your steak
- Set the steak aside and in the same cast iron skillet cook your peppers and mushrooms
- Once they are tender add in your diced 8oz of steak and continue cooking a little longer.
- Place your cheese on top and place the skillet in the oven on broil for 5 min or until cheese is bubbly
This will serve 2 people
One serving is a complete lean and green, 1.5 condiments ☺️