So I looked over Sandy’s Kitchen Greek burger and it looked good…. But I thought I could do better…. No offense Sandy 😉
What you need…
- 15 Black Olives Sliced or diced
- 4 TBSP light Feta
- 1 Bell Pepper ( I used green because that is all I had, but you should use red)
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1 lb ground Chicken
- 1 tsp oregano
- dash of salt
- dash of garlic
How to make it…
- mix everything together!
- separate into 3 patties… They will be kinda big
- cook on the stove. They should be nice and brown on the outside and clear juices running out!
- then done!
- place 1oz of Low Fat Mozzarella, a tomato, and wrap up in lettuce!
I had mine with a cup of Zucchini Chips! Click here
This is 1 complete Lean and Green, 1.33 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
For Sandy’s Kitchen recipe Click here