What you need…
- 2 zucchini
- Sea salt
How to make it…
- Slice the zucchini on thin or 1/8i nches thick
- Place them flat on some paper towel then place another paper towel on top and pat dry.
- Then transfer them to a baking sheet.
- Spray with Pam and bake on 300° for 30 min
- Flip spray again and bake for another 30min.
- Keep checking about every 10 min and take out the ones that are close to burning.
- Once they are all done spray one last time with Pam and sprinkle sea salt then shake all together.
This can be a whole green or some of your green. It depends on more many slices yours made.
*Tip: The reason you don’t sprinkle Sea Salt on before baking is because the salt brings out more moisture so the baking takes twice as long. Its the same with Cooking with mushrooms always add salt after you cook the mushrooms.