What you need…
- 1 zucchini
- 2 oz lean turkey sausage
- 1/2 cup mixed chopped spinach and mushrooms
- 1 oz shredded cheese
- 2 whole eggs
How to make it…
- Cook your sausage. Again I just cooked 1/2 a lb and set aside what I didn’t need. (I used the left over sausage for my kids breakfast)
- Cut your zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the middle
- Pop those in the microwave for about 3 min just enough to make them tender.
- Once your sausage is cooked add in your veggies.
- Once the veggies are cooked add in your 2 eggs and scramble away
- Place the boats in a baking dish and fill up. Your filling will over flow it’s ok! Then top with your 1 oz cheese and bake at 350 until bubbly
This is one complete lean and green! (Maybe a tiny bit over on the lean by 1 oz ) zero healthy fats and zero condiments!