Um…. Just so yummy!!! I eat mine as a salad.
What you need…
- 6oz Ground Bison
- 1/4 cup Rotel
- 1/2 tsp Taco seasoning
- Skinny Taco Dip-Click HERE
- 3oz Guacamole or 1.5 oz of guac and add 5 black olives
- 1oz Shredded Cheese
- 6oz Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce (or if you want the salad forget the bell pepper and just add 1.5cups shredded lettuce)
How to make it…
- Cook your Bison with the taco seasoning and Rotel- Go a head and cook the whole lb then just divide it up.
- now is a great time to make the Skinny Taco Dip
- Once the Bison is cooked place 6oz on the bottom of the bowl
- spread the Skinny Taco Dip over the meat
- place your guacamole on top of that- 3oz avocado mixed with a dash of sea salt and pepper and a little diced tomato. Or add 1.5 oz guac and then slice up 5 black olives and add them with the lettuce.
- Place your shredded lettuce and shredded cheese on top.
- then slice your Bell Pepper into thick pieces for your dippers
this is a complete Lean and Green, 2.5 Condiments, 2 Healthy Fats
Personally I like to mix it all up and eat it as a salad. If you’d rather eat it as a salad just add 1.5 cups of shredded lettuce 😉