This is amazing! It doesn’t have to be spicy if you’d rather just have orange chicken stir fry!
What you need…
- 3 or 4 chicken breast (it should cook down to 12oz)
- 1 cup mixed sliced celery and sliced mushrooms (and 1 green onion)
- 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3/4 tsp ground mix (1/4tsp ginger, 1/4tsp garlic and 1/4tsp of sesame seeds)
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP orange zest
- 1/4 tsp sriracha (optional)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- Dash of pepper
How to make it…
- Cut your chicken into bite size pieces and toss in 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp ground mix (garlic, ginger, sesame seed mix. )
- Once your chicken is cooked add in your veggies
- While your veggies are cooking get the zest of off about 2 oranges. It should come out to 2TBSP… mix it with 2 TBSP soy sauce, 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil and 1/4 tsp ground mix (garlic and ginger mix.)
- Once the veggies are tender add in the sauce mixture you just made.
- Toss the stir fry around and add in 1/4tsp sriracha
This serves 2!
One serving is a complete lean and green, 2.75 condiments, 1 healthy fat. (2.50 condiments without the sriracha)