I was a little concerned about how this would turn out…. But it was so yummy!
What you need…
- 1 1/2cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1 or 2 green onions
- 2 TBSP avocado mayo
- 2 TBSP mustard
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 pickle spears chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- A dash of Salt and pepper
- 3 hard boiled eggs
How to make it…
- First off you need to boil your eggs. For about 20min. (Hard boiled)
- I bought this bag of cauliflower and just microwaved like it said on the back
- Once it’s cooked get your portion for the potato salad and set it in the icebox to chill
- Once the eggs are done boiling peel and slice them open… set the yolk aside. Chop the egg whites up and set those aside.
- In a small bowl add in the mustard, mayo, yolks, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and mix well
- Once the cauliflower is chilled place your pickles,celery, green onion and chopped up egg whites.
- Then pour in your yolk mixer and mix well
I divided this up into 3 equal servings