Ever just crave a mcgriddle but not all those empty calories?!
What you need…
- Spiced pancake mix
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar free syrup
- 1 oz lean sausage patty
- 1 oz egg beaters
How to make it…
- Slice your sausage up about 1/2 in thick and cook
- While that’s cooking mix up your pancake mix exactly how it says then add a drop of vanilla extract and a pinch of baking powder.
- Cook in the microwave for 1:30 min in a big mug
- Now let that cool
- Cook your egg beaters in the same mug. Make sure to spray Pam in there
- Your sausage should be done now
- Now slice your pancake biscuit in half and pour your syrup on each piece And then toast
- Now just place it all together!