What you need…
- 1 package of brown sugar oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp thawed cool whip
- 1 drop of vanilla
- A pinch of baking powder
- 3oz of water
How to make it…
- Mix the oatmeal, baking powder, and water together and let it sit a couple of minutes to get thicker
- Make 4 equal blobs
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 min
- Let cool and while they are cooling let’s mix the filling.
- Add in your thawed cool whip and vanilla mix until nice and smooth.
- Once your cookies are cooled half your filling up evenly on top of 2 cookies then place the other cookie on top
- place in the icebox to chill and let me the filling set.
1 meal replacement, 2 condiments