I love all things Greek so I had to make me a summer salad. This will be great at cookouts for me!
What you need…
- 6oz chicken breast
- A pinch of parsley and rosemary
- 2TBSP skinny girl balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2TBSP reduced fat garlic and herb feta
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 5-10 kalamata greek olives sliced up
How to make it…
- Grill your chicken breast… It should be coated with a pinch of parsley and a pinch of rosemary
- While that’s cooking. Chop everything else up
- Now place everything in the bowl once you have chopped up you grilled chicken and pour your salad dressing on top
- Let it chill and then enjoy!
This is a complete lean and green, 1 condiment and 2 healthy fat 😬 I couldn’t help it! You could do 1TBSP salad dressing and 5-10 olives. That would be 1 healthy fat.