Sometimes with my meal replacements I wish they looked like an actual lunch. So I went out and made me a pizza!
What you need…
- 1 mash potato meal replacement
- 1 TBSP diced tomatoes
- 1oz shredded cheese
- 5 low sodium turkey pepperoni
How to make it…
- Mix you mash potatoes like normal than either cook them in a pan on the stove like a pancake or in the waffle maker like me (make sure you waffle maker is sprayed with Pam and very hot)
- Once it’s cooked top with your tomatoes, cheese and pepperoni
- Now either place in the oven until it’s melted or place in the microwave for 40sec.
*1 meal replacement, 1.2oz of your lean for the day and 1TBSP of your green for the day.