Oh man I can’t not express how much I love this meal! Seriously if marry it!
What you need…
- 1.5 lb Bison roast
- 6 pepperocini peppers
- 1/2tbsp butter
- 2 cups no sodium beef broth
- 2 rev roll buns
- 1/4 onion sliced up
- Shredded mozzarella
How to make it..
- Put your beef broth, onion, and roast in the crock pot
- Place your peppers and butter around it
- Let cook on low for 6-8 hours
- While that’s cooking if you don’t have any rev rolls. It’s time to cook those…. Click here for the recipe
- Shape the rev rolls into subs
- Once everything is done cooking shredded the meat!
- place 3oz roast on one side of the rev sub bun and 1oz cheese on the other sub bun.
- Toast the sub bun that has the cheese
- Pour you 1/2 cup au jus into a bowl
I can’t express how amazing this was!
You’ll need to add in some greens maybe a salad or something. 😎