Have a little morning treat!
What you need…
- One rev roll
- 1Tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp egg beaters
- A drop of Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp stevia
How to make it…
- Ideal is to make a batch of rev rolls and only cook halfway before placing the cream cheese mixture on it. But you can use an already cooked rev roll and just have it a little more crispy.
- Mix everything but the rev roll together.
- Now pull out your half cooked rev roll
- Then pour it in the center of a rev roll and bake for 25 min on 350° or until the center doesn’t jiggle
This is a little over 1/16 lean, 1.58 condiments