I love me some seafood!
What you need…
- 7oz crab meat lump
- 1Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 1/4 tsp old bay low sodium
- Lemon juice
- 1TBSP egg beaters (or 1 yolk)
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- 1 celery stick chopped
- 2 big portobello mushroom tops
How to make it…
- Mix everything together in a bowl
- Ok once it is all mixed cut the stems off your mushrooms and fill them. Make a nice curved top. Then sprinkle a little dill and old bay on top.
- Bake at 375° for 40min you should have a beautiful crispy top
How beautiful! Be sure you add one more healthy fat, I choose sliced avocado.
This is one complete lean and green, 1.5 condiments and 2 healthy fats