So I don’t know what this is actually called but here at the Mexican restaurants it has 3 different names.
What you need…
- 1.25 cups cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped pepper (any kind)
- 5oz of shrimp (or 4oz chicken)
- 2 oz of shredded cheese (whatever kind you want)
- Cilantro (optional )
- Chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp Taco seasoning
How to make it…
- Cook your shrimp, peppers, cilantro and 1/4tsp taco seasoning with a splash of chicken broth.
- Once the shrimp is cooked add in your finely blended cauliflower and the rest of your taco seasoning
- Once it’s cooked add your cheese and cover. Cook just til melted.
This is a complete lean and green plus 1 healthy fat (you’ll need to add 1 more of you do shrimp) 1.5 condiments.