I don’t even know what to call this other than heaven! Oh it’s so yummy!!!!! Plus this makes enough for 4 people or eat on this all week either way it’s amazing!
What you need…
- 1 cup chopped egg plant
- 1 cup chopped zuchinni
- 1 cup mixed sliced mushrooms and chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup miracle noodle
- 2 cups of my pasta sauce
- Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves
- Garlic powder
- 8oz ricotta skim
- 4oz shredded skim Italian blend cheese
- 12 oz chicken
How to make it…
- Get your cast iron skillet and pour a little olive oil on it. Get it super hot!
- While that’s heating pound your chicken breast to be about 1/2in thick.
- then place your chicken breast in the skillet.
- Sprinkle some Rosemary on each one and thickly chopped garlic cloves plus a dash of parsley if you want.
- While that’s cooking go on and chop all your veggies up and drain/rinse the noodles.
- Now that the chicken is done place in foil somewhere else and cook your veggies
- Cook until everything is tender then place in 12oz of sliced chicken breast
- Then add 2 cups of my pasta sauce
- Let it simmer while you mix up the ricotta, cheese, 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning and 1/4tsp garlic powder
- Place in blobs and stick it in the oven for 10 min at 425°
- Gently swirl the cheese mixture around and place back in the oven until nice and bubbly
This serves 4 people. Each serving is a complete lean and green, 1 healthy fat, 1-2 condiments