I love anything with jalapeños!
What you need…
- 2TBSP Light cream cheese
- 1oz chopped up low sodium bacon
- 2oz shredded chedder cheese
- 1lb ground light meat turkey
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 jalapeños chopped up
How to make it…
- First off you just pour everything into a bowl
- Mix together
- Cook in a cast iron skillet (you don’t have to but it’s my favorite!)
- Once they are cooked you are good to go!!!
- Place in lettuce wraps or rev roll buns!
- Don’t forget your healthy fat!!!!! I like to do a little avocado and a little ranch that equals 1 healthy fat ☺️
*what isn’t pictures but is amazing to eat with it is a little summer cucumber and tomato salad.
* If you choose a rev roll bun you want a 4oz patty of you choose a lettuce wrap you want a 6oz patty.