What you need…
- 3/4 cup frozen spinach (when it cooks down it will be 1/2 cup)
- 1 laughing cow cheese
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 2oz Parmesan cheese
- 5oz grilled chicken breast
How to make it…
- Cook your spinach and your garlic
- Once your spinach is cooked add in everything else
- Continue to stir as you cook once your laughing cow as blended well add in your Parmesan cheese
- Once it’s all melted place half on a 5 oz chicken breast.
The dip makes 2 servings. Paired with chicken it’s 1 complete lean, 1 condiment, 1/4cup of your green.
*You’ll need to add 1.25 cups of green and 1 healthy fat. I added a salad