Cracker Barrel is on me of my fav places. However what I love to eat there isn’t very healthy. So I made my own low carb version!
What you need…
- 1/2 cup jicama sliced up like hash brown
- 1 laughing cow (I used Asiago)
- 1oz chedder cheese
- A splash of almond milk
- A dash of onion powder (to taste)
- A pinch of garlic powder (to taste)
How to make it…
- Slice the jicama up like in the jicama hash/rice
- Cook the hash until golden
- Then add in everything and mix until it’s all a melted cheesy heaven
*This is 1/3 of your greens, 1oz of your lean and 1 condiment
I paired mine with a western scramble yum!!!