Yeah I know the name kinda sucks…
What you need…
- 1.5 cups of jicama rice
- 1oz low sodium turkey bacon (or any low sodium bacon)
- 2oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 light laughing cow cheese
- 3oz grilled chicken (again I used frozen cooked)
- Jalapeño (to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- Dash Garlic powder
- Dash Onion powder
- Salt and pepper optional
How to make it…
- Get your chicken cooking of you are using frozen precooked chicken
- While that’s cooking make sure to blend up the jicama if you haven’t already.
- Add the jicama and chicken together to cook. Once your jicama has browned….Add in your spices, jalapeño and bacon
- Cook a few minutes to get the jalapeno soft.
- Add in 1/2 cup water and all your cheese.
- Mix together until it’s nice and thick
This is a complete lean and green, 1 condiment
*chicken requires 1 healthy fat but since I only used half a lean of chicken I didn’t add it.