I know I made this once with cauliflower, but jicama is just a way way better texture for rice!!!
What you need…
- 1 cup of blended up jicama
- 1/2 cup rotel
- 4 oz chicken
- 1oz mozzarella cheese
- 1oz Mexican cheese
- 1 spicy laughing cow cheese
- About 1tbsp almond milk(maybe not even that much I just splashed some in)
- 1tbsp rotel
- 1/4tsp taco seasoning of choice
- 1/4 cup water
How to make it…
- I used frozen already cooked chicken strips. About 5.5oz frozen is 4oz cooked.
- While that cooking let’s make the rice.
- Cut up some jicama like 1/4 or 1/3 depending on the size and pulse it in the blender until it’s finely chopped.
- Add to your jicama to the chicken with your spices, 1/2 cup rotel and water
- While that’s cooking let’s make the cheesy cheese dip
- Place all your cheese, TBSP rotel and almond milk in a microwave safe bowl then microwave for 30 sec stir and microwave for another 30sec if needed.
- Your liquid should be gone from your rice and chicken
How Devine is this!?