You read that right!
What you need…
- 2 zuchini
- 6oz skim ricotta
- 1oz mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce
- 2TBSP Parmesan cheese
How to make it…
- If you have sauce great! If you don’t start with that 😉 click here.
- Mix the ricotta, and 1 TBSP parm cheese
- Now slice up the zuchinni long ways and thin.
- Place 5 oz on a microwaveable plate and cook for 1 min
- While that’s going get you baking dish out and place A very small amount of sauce (from your 1/2 cup of sauce) on the bottom
- Now that they are soft we can fill them!!!!! Place two on a towel and then place one spoon full of ricotta in the middle the fold each side and time. Kinda like doing clock wise
- Now place in a oven safe dish folded side down
- Repeat…. I made 2 extra just encase I messed up! You should have about 6 made
- Now top with the remaining sauce, mozzarella and parm. Then bake on 400° for 10-15 minutes