I didn’t take pictures along the way. I didn’t even know if this would turn out! But this was a super quick and delicious meal!
What you need…
- 5oz shrimp (7oz frozen)
- 1/2 cup poblano peppers chopped
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 2 light laughing cow
- 2oz shredded Mexican cheese
- Your fav Mexican spices (I used Tajin)
- About a 1/2 cup almond milk
How to make it…
- Cook your shrimp, spice and your veggies together
- Once tender add in all your cheese and almond Milk.
- Mix until the cheese is blended well and it’s a nice sauce. You may need to add up to 1/2 cup more of almond milk is needed. (I wish I measured the exact amount sorry)