This is delightful. Seems fancy but it’s actually really easy!
What you need…
- 2 zucchini
- 3oz shredded low fat mozzarella
- 2 TBSP feta
- 4oz egg beaters
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/4 English cucumber
- 2oz Greek yogurt
- 1 wedge of Lime juice
How to make it…
- First things first shred the zucchini measures out 6.6oz then place to the side with a pinch of salt and let set *the salt will bring out the liquid
- Now let’s make the sauce
- With a spoon scrap out the center of the cucumber and place that with the garlic clove and yogurt in the blender and blend smooth. Mix a pinch of the dill seasoning and juice with it. Then place in the icebox to chill
- Now place the zucchini in a towel and squeeze all the juice out.
- Place the zucchini in a bowl with the feta, mozzarella, a pinch of thyme and egg beaters. Mix well
- Now in a heated sprayed pan place a spoon full of the zucchini mix and cook until crispy on then gently flip and cook the other side.
- Once your fritters are done place the sauce on top and enjoy
This is a complete lean and green(with the sauce), 2 condiments