What you need…
- 4oz taco seasoned cooked ground turkey
- 1oz shredded cheese
- 1TBSP cream cheese
- 1cup diced fired roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped peppers (of your choice)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
How to make it
- First cook your ground turkey with your choice of taco seasoning. Then set aside.
- Now cook your peppers until they are tender
- Now add in your chicken broth, tomatoes, and 4oz meat, a dash of taco seasoning
- Now you can add your shredded cheese and eat it as taco soup… OR you can keep on cooking and move on to the creamy taco soup ☺️
- No once it’s boiling add your cream cheese and stir until it’s nice and creamy!
If you eat the regular taco soup it’s .5 condiments.