Who doesn’t love some Mexican food?!
What you need…
- 3 Chicken breast and Or skirt steak
- Taco seasoning of choice
- 4 bell peppers all colors(orange, red, yellow and green)
- 1/2 chicken broth
How to make it…
- Preheat your oven for 400°
- Slice you chicken and your skirt steak then place them in a bowl that is 1/2 cup chicken broth and taco seasoning.
- Mix well then let it sit (over night is best but while you prep Is fine too)
- Gut your bell peppers and slice thin
- Now pour your chicken and steak mixture over the peppers and mix again.
- Place on the oven for 40 min.
*this plate has 2oz chicken and 3oz steak, 7oz bell peppers and 2oz jicama chips with a little salsa to dip it in.
A complete lean in green, 1 condiment
**chicken only 6oz with 1 healthy fat
**steak only 5oz no healthy fat
**3.1 oz of bell pepper is 1/2cup