Ok so if you have been following me you know my love for jicama! If you haven’t tried it you need to!
What you need…
- 1.5 cups jicama
- 1 celerey stock
- 1 green onion (optional)
- Ground ginger (just a dash)
- 1/4 cup egg beaters
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 TBSP spy sauce
How to make it…
- Blend your peeled jicama into rice size pieces
- In a heated pan cook your celery
- Once tender add in your jicama and your spices
- Once it’s toasted add in your egg beaters. And scramble it up
- Now add in your soy sauce and turn the heat off.
***to make this a complete lean and green add in 4oz of chicken or 5oz of shrimp