I love Kung pow chicken and this recipe crushes my craving! My husband even loves it!
What you need…
- 2 chicken breast (about 12oz)
- 24 piece of dry roasted peanuts
- 1tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 green onions
- 1 large celery stick
- 2 TBSP white wine vinegar
- Crushed red pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 packet of stevia
How to make it…
- Flatten out your chicken the. Cut into bite size pieces and cook on the stove
- Once your chicken is done add in you celery, green onions and peanuts
- Once your celery is tender add in your sauces and spices. Let simmer for 15min. Stir often
- Now divide evenly. This makes 2 servings.
A complete lean, 1.5 healthy fat(or 1 HF and one snack), 2 condiments
I served this with my fried rice for a complete lean and green.
Or spaghetti squash noodles!