This is one meal I just absolutely love from the Chinese buffet.
What you need…
- 14oz crab
- 4 TBSP cream cheese
- 1.5 TBSP light mayo
- 1 stevia packate
- 1 TBSP almond milk
- 1cup mozzarella cheese or cheadder (I mixed 1/2 and 1/2)
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- Garlic powder
How to make it…
- Mix everything but the cheese and crab.
- Once everything is mixed we’ll mix your crab meat and 1/2 cup of cheese
- Place in a sprayed baking dish and top with cheese
- Bake for 30 min on 350°
- Now divide into 3 servings.
This is a complete lean 1.33 healthy fats, .75 condiment.