Seriously my families favorites good this weekly for them and I have missed it so much!!! So here is a healthy twist to it.
What you need…
- 2lb ground sirloin
- 1 egg
- 1Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1bag of frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- Pepper,salt,a pinch of garlic powder and 1/4a package of stevia
Mash cauliflower and gravy
- So I cheated and used a frozen mash cauliflower:)
- 1 cup beef broth(no salt)
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- And the left over liquid from the sirloin patties
- 1Tbsp cream cheese (I used the Greek yogurt/cream cheese. Pic below)
How to make it…
- Mix your meat and spices together then make 9 patties
- In a heated pan sprayed lightly cook your patties.
- While that’s cooking place your frozen green beans, spices and broth together and cook until beans are tender.
- My mashed cauliflower was able to cook in the microwave so I did that
- Once all your meat is cooked set aside and start on the gravy
- Place your chopped mushrooms in the pan and cook too tender then add your beef broth and 1 TBSP cream cheese. Cook until all is mixed well.
*for 1 serving place 5oz of lean on your plate, 1cup of green beans and .5 cups of mash cauliflower (or the other way around), 1/2 of the gravy (one full plate has 2 condiments)
*I did the cup of cauliflower and 1/2 cup green beans.
Here is the cauliflower I used