What you need…
- 1 whole pickle
- 1/2 bag of BBQ crunchers (or whatever flavor you want but what’s better with pickles than BBQ!”
- Egg whites
- 2 light laughing cow cheese
- A splash of almond milk
- A splash of Hot sauce
How you make it…
- Crush up only half or less of your bag of BBQ crunchers.
- slice the pickles pretty thin but not like your making zucchini chips.
- Pat dry the slices of pickles.
- Dip them in the egg whites than coat them in the crushed up BBQ crunchers.
- Bake on 375° for 15min. Flip over and broil just for a few min. Let them trun crispy and brown.
- Melt the laughing cow cheese with the almond milk about 1 min in the microwave.
- Add in the hot sauce to taste and mix well.
* 1 snack, 1 meal replacement, 1 condiment