I know I normally do pictures but I do not have any of the process. Sorry!
What you need…
- 1lb ground white turkey
- 1lb ground turkey sausage
- 1tbsp parsley
- 1tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2tsp minced garlic cloves
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 rev roll
- A small amount of Spaghetti sauce
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese
How to make it…
- Mix the meat, egg, spices together then make 1.5 in balls
- Place all of them into the crock pot with the sauce. It’s the best way! Other wise you can but them in the oven at 375° for 45 min.
- If you are cooking them in the crockpot with the sauce (best choice!) now is the perfect time to make your rev rolls!!! When you make them and start placing them on the pan make them a little wide and a little longer. Then sprinkle a pinch of garlic powder and Italian seasons in top and bake.
- Once everything is done place 3.5 oz of meatballs (mine equaled out to 4) on your rev roll then a little sauce and now your cheese. Place in the oven or microwave just somewhere to melt the cheese. I placed mine in the toaster oven.
*You’ll need your green added to the side but this is a full lean plus 1 condiment