Right now I would like to thank you all and say you’re welcome! Seriously I saved your waistline with this Thanksgiving lunch and dinner…. oh and desert!!!
- 1 turkey breast (I bought the 3lb)
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup turkey stock
- Bay leaves
- Thaw your turkey as much as you can if you are cooking the same day
- Mix 1tsp olive oil and spices
- Rub all over your turkey breast
- Place your thawed turkey in a foiled pan that has the 1/2 cup turkey stock at the bottom
- Place your turkey in the oven at 325 covered in foil for 2 hours
- Uncover your turkey and pour some of the juice from the bottom of the pan on it
- Place back into the oven for 1 hour
- Again pour the juices over the turkey
- Not set the turkey back into the oven uncovered and broil for 10ish min. Keep an eye on it.
6oz is 1 lean, 1 healthy fat
The Southern Dressing
- 2 optavia biscuits
- 1 celery stock
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/4 cup turkey stock
- 2 TBSP egg beaters
- 1/4 cup turkey stock
- Cook both biscuit exactly as it says in the oven for just a little longer than it says. Just enough that it’s golden and more on the dry side.
- While that’s baking place your green onion and celery in a sauce pan and cook until tender.
- Add 1/4 cup turkey stock and simmer for a few min. You don’t want the stock to go away!
- Once your biscuits are cooked off crumble them up with some little crumbs and some big chunks
- Mix everything together (now add the other 1/4 cup turkey stock) and sprinkle your sage on top
- Bake for 25 min at 350
2 meal replacements
- 1.5 cups cubed Butternut squash
- 1.5 cups kale
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- A dash of paprika
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
2 servings of green .5 healthy fats
- 1 optavia swirl cake
- 1/2 TBSP PUMPKIN
- 1 drop of maple extract
- 2 TBSP cream cheese (I used the Greek yogurt cream cheese)
- Dash of pumpkin spice
- Bake your swirl can in a small baking dish. Exactly as it says
- Bring the cream cheese to room temp and then mix that,the maple, the pumpkin purée, and the pumpkin spice together
- Place into the icebox to chill
1 meal, 1.5 condiment
Here it is all together!!! I used half the dressing, 1/4 the greens, and 3 oz turkey. Which means you can have this meal 2x in the same day!!!
So this comes to 1/2 you lean and green, 1 meal replacement, .5 healthy fats