What you need…
- 1cup Spaghetti squash
- 1/2cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1Tbsp cream cheese (Greek yogurt cream cheese)
- 1 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and pepper
- 5oz of meat balls
- 1 minced garlic clove
How to make it….
- Mix 1lb of ground sirloin and 1 lb sausage, 1 egg, 1TBSP Worcestershire sauce, 1TBSP parsley, a sprinkle of onion powder.
- Make 1.5 inch balls and bake in the oven for 45 at 350
- While that’s cooking you can cook your spaghetti squash in the microwave. (6 min then flip over and 6 more min)
- Let that cook off before you cut because it’s really hot!
- Once your meat balls are cooked let’s start on the sauce.
- Heat your pan on the stove and add your chopped mushrooms and garlic. Also you need to add your 5oz meatballs (mine was 5 meatballs) once there are good amount of juices add in 1/2 cup of beef stock, parm cheese,and your cream cheese mix well then add your 1 cup spaghetti squash
* complete lean and green, 1.5 condiments