What you need…
- 1 cup riced broccoli
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce (Greek yogurt cream cheese, almond milk, garlic powder)
- 1 oz shredded chicken (optional)
- 4oz shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- 2oz egg beaters
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
How to make it
- Bought frozen riced broccoli and cooked it in the microwave for 2 min
- Let it cool then place in a towel and squeeze all the juice out.
- Combine the broccoli, egg beaters, 2 oz cheese and 1tbsp Parmesan
- Spread out evenly not too thin and not too thick
- Bake on 400° for 15 min then gently flip over and bake for 10 more min
- While that’s baking let’s make the sauce
- 1tbsp cream cheese 1 tbsp Parmesan a pinch of garlic powder and 2 tbsp almond milk. You can either place it in a bowl and microwave 1 min then stir or cook it in the stove.
- I cooked 1/2 cup frozen spinach in the microwave for 1 min and then mixed that with my shredded chicken. Again chicken is optional.
- Place your sauce on top of your crust then add you toppings and the last 2oz of your cheese.
- This time broil your pizza until the cheese is all bubbly